These days have been really warm in Italy and I spent my time on the internet searching for some inspiration for my next post.
I thought it was a good idea to make a list of beauty products to take with you on vacation this summer, as my sister in law repeatedly asked me these days. She is going soon to Santorini with my brother and they will take a lot of photos of the place, that I will post on my blog! Well, I had to force them and I give them my camera. I hope to have some good materials when the return!
In the meantime I would like to ask you kindly, if you have time, to indicate in the comments some topic you would like to talk about in my next post !
I will try these days to customize as much as possible my blog and make it more unique and less anonymous. Thanks and see you soon in my next post!
And now, here is a list of beauty tips for your summer 2015!
- In the first place, if you get a cheap flight and you do not have a big suitcase, you can not miss a slew of small bottles where you can store small portions of products such as shampoo , shower gel and also 100 ml of milk solar ! You can find it at Sephora or even on Amazon and Ebay , at very low price !
- If you go to a seaside, like most Italians , you absolutely should not miss a good sun cream and an after sun . For better protection always choose those resistant to water and UV rays . I usually buy them at the pharmacy and I recommend “La Roche Posay” e “Vichy”.
- Never forget that in summer our hair is subject to light and to the salt water of the sea, the hair become brittle and not very bright , so you should remember to use products such as oils and hair masks . An advice? try “Aveda” After sun hair mask or after the sun and the mask for hair “Collistar”.
- If you are going in an outdoor place you need a mosquito spray and an anti insects, because you do not want to find your legs and arms full of mosquito bites. I recommend ” OFF ! “. I use the natural version for years with great results !
- Waterproof Make up, although I would say that at the sea none of us really need to have some make up on! In the end is summer also for our skin , then let it rest ! ” Benefit “ has a beautiful and waterproof mascara which I highly recommend with a nice lipstick and some blush!
- Then we must not miss a good facial protection, such as a BB Cream SPF 30. I use the BB Cream of ” Benefit “, but in the market there are many, the choice is yours, find the right one for you!
- Do not forget to take care of your nails ! The bright colors are the best for giving a fashion detail to whatever outfit of your day! KIKO lacquer.
- If you want to add some eyeshadow even under the umbrella I recommend those sticks of Clinique , you can find them in many colors and they do not go unnoticed !
For now that’s all , if you have other advice to give me leave them in a comment below!