It has been a while since my last post about songs and playlist in general! Therefore, I decide to publish an updated post about my favorite songs’ of May. I am not a person who like to change playlist very often, if I like a song, I tend to listen to it very often until I can’t stand it anymore. Have a look at the list and see you in my next post!
- It ain’t me by Selena Gomez and Kygo
Who’s gonna walk you through the dark side of the morning?Who’s gonna rock you when the sun won’t let you sleep?
- Something just like this by The Chainsmokers and Coldplay
- Paris by The Chainsmokers
- Helium by Sia
Your love lifts me up like heliumYour love lifts me up when I’m down
- No lie by Sean Paul and Dua Lipa
- How would you feel by Ed Sheeran
- Sign of times by Harry Style
- Stay by Alessia Cara and Zed
- Symphony by Clean Bandit
I’ve been hearing symphoniesBefore all I heard was silence
- There’s nothing holdin’ me back by Shawn Mendes