Hi everyone, today’s topic on the list is: January favourites! It’s almost the end of this month again, time passes so fast and I didn’t manage do post every week as I wanted to. I spent this whole month mainly studying at home or at university because I still need to do some exam and this is gonna be my last year of my master degree. Anyway let’s get started!
- Book: Norgevian Wood by Murakami Haruky – an introspective Japanese novel, which tells about a young boy Watanabe. It’s the first time that I read something about this author and I have to say that I like the way how he describes the feeling of the protagonist and his psychology. I definitely recommend it, just keep in mind that the story is quite sad and dramatic.
- Travel guide: Best in Travel 2017 by Lonely Planet – I have received it as a gift to encourage me to travel as much as I can and see the world. I’d like to tell everyone the same. Travel opened my mind not only my horizons. I met incredible people around in 2016 and I have been to so many different places that I couldn’t even have imagine before, as Myanmar. I hope to travel more and more in the near future. Indeed I am already planning some trips around Europe!
- Agenda: Moleskine Petit Prince – I have always been an organised person that likes to write down everything that comes to my mind. I have a pretty strict schedule to follow every day and without a Moleskine in my bag I can’t live, and I am telling the truth, I’m not joking 🙂 This was a very nice present of one of my closest friend, and I’d like to say thank you for knowing me that much.
- Coffee, Lavazza Rossa – During this time of exams, I really can live without a cup of coffee, or maybe two, every day. This is one of my favorite one, it’s affordable and have a nice taste. Otherwise you can even try Illy, which is more like a premium coffee in Italy.
- Song: Paris by The Chainsmokers – I definitely fell in love with this song immediately after hearing it once, and it not happens to me very often. I love the lyrics and the title and the video, so check it out! 🙂
- Biologic Face Mask made of white clay – these are the best for my stressed skin. You can find of many different brands also in supermarkets at a reasonable price.
- Perfume: Chanel N^5 – I have always thought that it was the typical perfume of an old lady, but they have recently changed slightly the ingredients and I have to frankly say that I like it and a lot. It’s gonna be one of my top favourites perfumes, but the best one will be always J’adore by Dior for me.
- Backpack: Fjallraven Kanken – I don’t even know how to spell it properly but I definitely like it and I find it very useful and comfortable to carry my laptop (Macbook air 13″) and my notes. I think this backpack is gonna substitute my old one of Herschel.
- Wallet: Prada pink – I never like pink before, but during the last year I just bought a lot of pinky stuff without making in on purpose. Anyway I reconsidered this color a lot and when my mom gave my this pink wallet for Christmas, I was really happy 🙂 p.s. I think pink and red are gonna be my favourites colours from now on!
- Apps on Iphone: UberEats – When you are at home preparing for exams you never have time to go out shopping for groceries or simply you don’t wanna cook and here is the perfect solution for lazy days! You can order everything you want with just a few finger tips from your favourite restaurants and places in town!
I hope you enjoy this post about my favourites of January 2017! If you wanna read more posts of this type just leave a comment below and I will be happy to share my next favourites of the next month! Now I just I have to go back to my infinite books and study for my next exam! Wish me good luck and see you in my next post!